To find a training course close to you search by country, name of training course or dates.
RCM-R Basic Yellow Belt Certification – Queretaro, Mexico
June 3 - June 5
RCM-R® addresses those weaknesses and aligns decision making about risks and data interchange with ISO standards. RCM-R® is designed for today’s rigorous demands for technical precision and management accountability.
Understand RCM-R®, how it meets today’s demands for rigor and precision and know how to carry out an RCM-R® analysis to achieve results.
Some of the RCM-R® learning capabilities that you will achieve are:
- Learn the enhancements that align it with standards for risk management and data exchange while ensuring the best evidence-based decisions are used wherever possible
- Learn how the process works beyond the analysis part of the effort.
- Discover how the project becomes an ongoing sustainable program
- Understand how failures manifest in physical assets. Understand how to detect and deal with those failures before they become problematic to your business.
- Learn how minimal failure data is used to help make good decisions.
- At advanced levels, learn how to facilitate RCM-R analyses; how to lead your RCM-R initiatives and projects; how to sustain the benefits you will gain.