To find a training course close to you search by country, name of training course or dates.
RCM-R Basic Yellow Belt Certification – Port of Spain, Trinidad y Tobago
October 14 - October 16
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) can be used in the design stage of physical assets to identify the risks their possible functional failures would carry to its owner’s objectives. The methodology helps to identify strategies to mitigate risks to acceptable levels. RCM can also be used effectively in the operation and maintenance stage of the asset’s life cycle. At this point, companies have operation, maintenance and reliability data of assets, making it possible to complement the standard RCM analysis with that of other sophisticated reliability tools.
In this training, we discuss in detail the Pillars of Reliability Centered Maintenance Reengineered (RCM-R®):
1- Data Integrity,
2- RCM according to SAE JA 1011 standard,
3- RAM Analysis,
4- Weibull Analysis and
5- Continuous Improvement.
RCM-R® Advanced includes the topics of Condition Monitoring, RAM Analysis and, Weibull Analysis, among others. The mathematical rigor of some statistical models and algorithms for calculating periodic tasks frequencies are also discussed. The course represents the second step towards the certification of RCM-R® practitioners in the roles of analysts, facilitators and instructors. At the end of the course, participants have the option of taking an RCM-R® Advanced certification exam as the next step to become a certified RCM-R® facilitator.
- Reviewing the fundamentals and benefits of RCM-R®
- Distinguishing the Attributes of the RCM-R® Enhanced Process
- Understanding Condition Monitoring (CM) and the scope of its main techniques
- Applying RAM analysis in the decision making of RCM-R®
- Using statistical analysis of failures to fine-tune failures consequences management policies
- Determining periodic tasks frequencies with reliability math
- Reviewing the steps and requirements for the Effective Implementation of RCM-R® in your Organization
- Continuing the path towards certification as an RCM-R® Analyst, Facilitator and Instructor