To find a training course close to you search by country, name of training course or dates.
- This event has passed.
RCM-R® Basic Yellow Belt Certification – Online English Class EST
September 14, 2020 @ 8:00 am – September 18, 2020 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) was developed in the 70’s by the aviation industry. For its impressive results, RCM is considered the most effective method to determine consequences management policies of physical asset failures. The SAE JA1011 (Evaluation Criteria for Reliability-Centered Maintenance) of the American Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) was established in 1999. Its purpose was to clarify the minimum requirements for an analysis process to be considered in accordance with the original method, as conceived by the aerospace industry. The class focuses on the application of RCM-R® as an optimized process for the formulation of asset and process failure consequence management policies, which consists of five pillars: Data Integrity, RCM according to SAE JA1011, RAM Analysis, Weibull Analysis and Continuous Improvement. The combination of the RCM method with other international standard methods and practices incorporated by RCM-R® in its methodology facilitates its application and improves its results. RCM-R® Basic is the first of a series of courses covering this extensive topic. This class provides the fundamentals for those professionals aspiring to become certified analysts, facilitators and instructors in the application of RCM-R®. The course uses as support material the recent publication Reliability Centered Maintenance Reengineered: Practical Optimization of the RCM Process with RCM-R® by Jesús R. Sifonte and James V. Reyes-Picknell.
- Knowing the Scope and Benefits of RCM as per SAE Standard JA1011
- Understanding the Requirements of a Genuine RCM Process
- Understanding the Role of RCM Within the Asset Management Context
- Practicing the RCM Process to Plant Assets
- Selecting Appropriate Failure Consequence Management Policies
- Distinguishing Attributes from RCM-R® Enhanced Process
- Knowing the Steps and Requirements for the Effective Implementation of RCM-R® in your Organization Establishing the basis for the certification of RCM-R® analysts, facilitators, and instructors
I – Asset Management
II – The History of RCM and Its Relevance in Today’s Industry
III – The RCM-R® Process
IV – RCM-R® Pre-Work
V – RCM-R® Functions & Failures
VI- RCM-R® Failures Symptoms & Causes
VII- RCM-R® Quantifying Failures Impact
VIII- RCM-R® Overview of Strategies for Managing Failure Consequences
IX- Selecting Strategies for Managing Failure Consequences
X- Implementing RCM-R®