To find a training course close to you search by country, name of training course or dates.
REAM – Reliability Engineering Applied to Maintenance – Queretaro, Mexico
March 2 - March 6
You will learn how to determine asset’s predominant failure patterns as revealed by failure events’ statistical analyses. You will be able to make optimum decisions by choosing the most convenient failure consequence management policy to better reduce risks affecting your organization’s goals. The hands-on class allows you to apply various types of reliability analyses to real world failure data to identify proper proactive tasks and their corresponding execution frequencies aimed to make your maintenance program both operationally and economically successful.
- Acquiring Knowledge to apply several quantitative reliability tools
- Understanding the application of the Assets’ Life Cycle concept
- Analyzing your plant’s equipment failure events by using quantitative reliability methods such as Weibull and RAM analyses
- Applying preventative replacement theory to determine the optimal replacement time
- Defining optimum maintenance strategies based on failure statistical analysis
- Understanding condition monitoring fundamentals and benefits
- Determining maintenance tasks optimal frequencies