To find a training course close to you search by country, name of training course or dates.
REAM – Reliability Engineering Applied to Maintenance – Online – English Class
August 31, 2020 @ 9:00 am – September 4, 2020 @ 1:00 pm EDT
In this course you will learn the concepts of reliability that will allow you to determine the failure mode of your equipment, starting from the analysis of how these faults are generalized. This will allow you to choose, from the financial perspective, between preventive, corrective or predictive maintenance, obtaining the best impact in the operation of your machine.
- Acquiring Knowledge to apply several quantitative reliability tools
- Understanding the application of the Assets’ Life Cycle concept
- Analyzing your plant’s equipment failure events by using quantitative reliability methods such as Weibull and RAM analyses
- Applying preventative replacement theory to determine the optimal replacement time
- Defining optimum maintenance strategies based on failure statistical analysis
- Understanding condition monitoring fundamentals and benefits
- Determining maintenance tasks optimal frequencies