To find a training course close to you search by country, name of training course or dates.
RCM-R® Advanced, Green Belt Certification – Online. English class
October 18, 2021 – October 18 – October 22, 2021 – October 22 EDT
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) can be used in the design stage of
physical assets to identify the risks their possible functional failures would
carry to its owners’ objectives. The methodology helps to identify strategies to mitigate risks to acceptable levels. RCM can also be used efectively in the
operation and maintenance stage of the assets life cycle. At this point, companies have operation, maintenance and reliability data of assets, making it possible to complement the standard RCM analysis with that of other sophisticated reliability tools. In this training we discuss in detail the sub-processes of Reliability Centered Maintenance Reengineered (RCM-R®): 1-Data Integrity,
2- RCM according to SAE JA1011 Standard, 3- RAM Analysis, 4- Weibull Analysis, 5- Continuous improvement.
RCM-R® Advanced includes the topics of
Condition Monitoring, RAM Analysis and, Weibull Analysis, among others. The mathematical rigor of some statistical models and algorithms for calculating periodic tasks frequencies are also discussed. The course represents the second step towards the certification of RCM-R® practitioners in the roles of analysts, facilitators and instructors. At the end of the course, participants have the option of taking an RCM-R® Advanced certification exam as the next step to become a certified RCM-R® facilitator.
• Reviewing the fundamentals and benefits of RCM-R®
• Distinguishing the attributes of the RCM-R® Enhanced Process
• Understanding Condition Monitoring (CM) and the scope of its
• Applying RAM analysis in the decision making of RCM-R®
• Using statistical analysis of failures to fine-tune failures consequences management policies
• Determining periodic tasks frequencies with reliability math
• Reviewing the steps and requirements for the Efective Implementation of RCM-R® in your organization
• Continuing the path towards certification as RCM-R® Analyst,
Facilitator and Instructor